Saturday, September 11, 2010

Beach Wedding


I helped fellow photographer Kathy Hayes out with this beautiful wedding. It was a perfect day for pictures and everything fell into place. Once in awhile it's fun being a second photographer then I can cut loose and take fun random photos. I would have loved to have stayed all day, but I had another wedding that evening. I wish they were all easy like this one.














































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































2 comments:

  1. Great shots Randy! I LOVE them all! Thanks so much for helping me on this one, you are one AWESOME photographer and I really enjoy working with you! Brilliant work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing as always Randy! If you ever need a second, i would love to follow you around for a day.
    Your work is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete